wURLdBook Manages RSS Feeds Easily
wURLdBook Research announced it has added a personalized RSS content distribution feature to its innovative web based information aggregation service. Create, manage and maintain multiple RSS information streams easily and effectively. Add enclosures or attachments to distribute important documents via RSS instantly within your organization. Businesses are adopting RSS as a reliable and effective means of distributing the latest news and information to their employees, customers and clients. Examples of the content that can be delivered via personalized RSS feed include:
* Events near the subscriber
* Updates for products important to the customer
* News releases from key departments
* Republish with editorial comments other RSS published content
* Traditional non-personalized RSS feeds are also supported. Non-personalized RSS feeds include links to all articles that meet the publishing criteria for each section of the Web site.
* Distribution of documents such as PDF, MSWord or multi-media files via attachments/enclosures.
“Our personalized RSS feed allows individuals and companies to distribute documents and files right to the desktop of customers and prospective customers along with a synopsis of the content,” said Olav Anderson, wURLdBook’s CEO. “And, since we’re web based means that you can manage all your RSS feeds from any network connected computer.”
wURLdBook lets you create and manage all of your RSS feeds in one place. Organize your feeds into categories or create composite feeds using labels, wURLdBook makes it simple and equally easy to maintain existing feeds over time. The ability to manage existing topics within a single feed, or manage topics across different feeds gives you powerful editing and publishing functionality. wURLdBook allows you to update individual topics that could be a component in multiple feeds. When publishing labels all feeds are instantly updated with the new topic.
wURLdBook is available as a free member supported service.