We Pause for Technical Difficulty
From the Neverending Series: Ain’t ‘Puters Fun?
Have you ever had one of those weeks? Of course you have, and the Bloke is no exception.
Check this out and you won’t feel so bad (’cause misery really does love company):
1. My wife’s computer just went poof. I installed a new monitor, we smelled something horrible and the lights went out. It must have been the power supply I suppose. Now I’m faced with the dilemma of purchasing a new part or upgrading to a new computer. (And I just finished repairing the car).
2. I seem to have lost my RSS newsfeeds, so my inspiration for writing posts has been severely hampered.
3. The Bloke’s health has been a little wobbly lately and I may be facing an operation (God how I hate surgeons).
4. So apparently Murphy’s Law has been more of a nuisance in my real life than usual (I mean the one that’s not in the blogosphere). Crikey!
5. The good news is I’m still breathing and at least one computer is running.
Please stay tuned. Normal broadcasting will be resumed shortly.
Related links: blog bloke, instabloke, blog, weblog, blogging