Template Redesign is Almost Done
Have you noticed my new menu just above the post? It’s all part of the grand design for the new and improved Blog Bloke. This is what I’ve done so far:
1. Totally redesigned the banner with two new, original logos.
2. Created a Wee-Bloke caricature of myself.
3. Cleaned up the sidebar by juggling things around and removed the edges to blend into the background.
4. Changed the grey background to a white to brighten the template up.
5. Created a new menu just above the post body for featured links.
6. Fit the page to a 1024 x 768 pixel size which is the screen resolution that most of my readers are using.
7. All I have left to do is revamp the footer. As an experiment I’m going redesign it into a footer bar. The reason I’m doing this is because it will be less scrolling to get to the bottom of the page by putting some of the things that are in the sidebar into the footer bar.
What you do think. Is it cool?