I’m still having problems with my template. It seems that when I fix it in Firefox it looks bizarre in IE, and vice versa. It still looks great in Opera though.
It’s been very frustrating and I know its not something that I did because even when I revert back to an old version of the template it still goes wonky. So it must be an undocumented change that Blogger has recently implemented in preparation of the move over to Beta that doesn’t like my code.
I’m still suffering with fatigue problems so I hope you will be patient as I work this out. I’m beginning to think that my time might be better spent starting over from scratch with a new Beta template.
Sigh! Thank you for your understanding… BB.
Filed under: blog bloke, instabloke