If I Quit Blogging What Would I Do With Myself?
Hi Blokesters. Over the past few days I’ve been thinking seriously about what would happen if I really did quit Blogging. So I decided to have some fun with it. Heck, why should O.J. get all the attention?
So far I’ve narrowed it down to these five options:
1. If I quit blogging then how else would I be able to speak my mind? Stand in front of the computer/tv screen and holler as loud as I can? I DON’T THINK SO. All that would show for my efforts is laryngitis and the police at my door with an eviction notice.
2. If I quit blogging should I send letters to the politically correct editor of my local newspaper? FAT CHANCE! No doubt it would probably just end up in the trash can.
3. If I quit blogging should I stand by the roadside with a sign in one hand and my hat in another? NOT! I have more self-respect than that.
4. If I quit blogging then that would mean they have won. (Alternatively that would also imply that I’ve lost). NO WAY!
5. Recently several of my Blokesters suggested that I write a book. Hmm, I admit that I’ve often tinkered with the idea.
Ok Blokesters, I’m sold on the idea which leaves me with my next dilemma. There are already so many books about blogging out there (written btw by people with little knowledge or experience in blogging).
If I was to write a book then what should I write about? Yes know it will be about blogging, but I also need to fill in the blank pages with some chapters in between.
I don’t want to just recycle archives from plagiarised content like the other
predators pretenders do. I want to write something that’s completely original.
So here’s where you come in. I need your help. Leave a comment below with a topic that you would like to see me write about in the book.
Who knows, maybe your idea will end up as the next chapter and if it makes the final cut I will give you a credit in the book.
So what do you think about that? Sounds great to me..