Latest Members of the Blokester Network
Better Late Then Never
As you know there’s no shortage of wannabee gurus out there vying to grab your ear. So-called blog experts only too happy to link-bait you with snappy titles luring you into their recycled lair of plagiarised content. Posts strewn with ads and superlative keywords guaranteed to make the search engines smile and the gullible traffic coming.
WOW! You can read all about things like (this is just a smattering of some of the posts that I’ve come across this week):
Baiting Building or;
2. How to Write Killer Headlines/Posts or;
3. How you can be a Successful Blogger or;
4. What it means to be a Pro
Blogger Splogger or;
5. Why you should join every new Social Network that rears its ugly head.
Yada, yada, yada. Haven’t we heard it all before? I know I have. In fact I wrote a lot of it years ago. Crikey, with so many copycats out there recycling the same old same old it can really hurt your ears trying to drown out all the noise.
But if you really want to find quality readers and make your blog more popular I have a simple solution for you. Stop following the crowd and forget about gaming the system like everyone else does.
Just join the Blokester Network and become a member of the best group of bloggers this side of the known universe.
Don’t believe me? Click on this link and you will find whole lot of friendly bloggers who met each other through the Blokester Network. In fact I’ve seen so many beautiful relationships develop that I’ve been thinking of renaming it the e-Harmony Network.
WHAT? It’s been done already! Oh well go figure.
So forget that idea but I am being serious. If you really want to find more quality readers then keep it simple and join the Blokester Network. You won’t regret it.
Ok enough talking. Here are the newest members (listed in no particular order):
1. Tarheel Ramblings Lee has a rapier wit and is a terrific photographer to boot. If you get on his good side you won’t find a more loyal reader out there so what more could you ask for?
2. I’d Rather be Blogging Maureen can never be accused of holding back from lettng you know what she thinks (don’t I know it from personal experience :). Maureen is in the class of what I call “pure” blogger. She blogs for the shere joy of it and that’s alright in my book.
3. Blogging Sueblimely Sue is also in the niche of a blog about blogging but you won’t find recycled information here. Just good, original content.
4. Growing Thumbs Curtis is one of the more prolific commenters here who is also a gardener and has a bad case of (you guessed it) green thumb. So do drop by and lend him your condolances.
Welcome everyone and congratulations!
Here they are Blokesters. Please click on their links and pay them a visit.
You won’t find any cliques here or dogma to subscribe to. Just a group of bloggers who share a passion for blogging.
Want to become a member of the Blokester Network?
I don’t care if you just started blogging, what your pagerank is, how pretty your blog looks, or whatever.
Just be passionate about blogging and link to me, and you’re in. It’s that easy!
Remember, this is YOUR network and the more you put into it the more you will get out of it.