It’s Customer Appreciation Day at Blog Bloke
This is the day when I spread the linky love.
I guess it’s about time that I added some new members to the Blokester Network, and there are so many that I don’t even know where to begin.
Background: You will recall that I started a concept that was born out of my frustrations with the so-called blog networks out there.Have you ever noticed that they are nothing more than self-serving, elitist, wannabe a-listers trying to carve out an empire for themselves at our expense? I know that I have, and so I put my thinking cap on to come up with a network for the everyday blogger.
Hence, the Blokester Network came into being. You won’t find any cliques here, just everyday bloggers sharing a passion for blogging.
I’ve seen so many new and lasting blog friendships come out of this and it makes me feel proud that I helped initiate it. So without further adieu here are the next 5 members of the Blokester Network (listed in no particular order):
- Seiche (a talented writer who will have you on the edge of your seat or laughing in the aisle)
- Sumesh (a great guy and a worthy addition to your newsfeed reader for tech information)
- Juggling Frogs (a wonderful lady who will quickly make it to your friends list)
- Mania Ravings (one of the more prolific commenters here and the man who keeps me on my toes and in the know)
- Notorious B.L.O.G. (a comedic genius and my favourite comedy blogger)
What a talented group of bloggers and I’m so proud of them all. Congratulations and welcome to the network!
Please be sure to visit their blogs and give them a warm welcome. By the way, it’s easy to join if you want to become a member. I don’t care if you are just starting out blogging, what your pagerank is, how pretty your blog looks, how much money you make, or whatever.
Just be passionate about blogging and link to me (http://www.blogbloke.com/). That’s it — you’re in the Blokester Network!
P.s.: If you think I’ve missed you please be patient because you’re probably on the list. I’m doing this in installments of 5 at a time (otherwise Google might think I’m a link farm :). But if you’re getting worried or really believe that I’ve forgotten you then do let me know.