Getting Better Visibility on Google: An Interview with Google’s Matt Cutts
A few ideas from Google’s Matt Cutts:
- “Think about what people are going to type to want to come to your site .. and make sure those keywords are on your page”.
- Title tags matter because that is the first thing readers will see when they search on Google.
- Why the Description tag is also important for visibility on Google’s Search Results Page.
- Why blogs are important for building community and backlinks.
- How to add your blog to be indexed by Google.
- Adding a Sitemap to Webmaster Central for fine tuning your searchability.
- And more .. watch the video.