Blogging Tips for Beginners: More Blog Tips @ Blog Bloke
Below you will find a list of blogging tips that I’ve written especially for beginner bloggers. I hope you enjoy it.
- Your Lesson Today is on Blog Tags — blog tips on understanding the purpose of blog tags and the basics of how to use tags with a blog.
- Today’s Lesson is on Avatars (Profile Pictures) — a blog tip on the history of how the avatar came into being and why and how to use them.
- Your Blog 101 Assignment for Today — a blog tip on finding inspiration from everyday conversations to using social media snippets.
- How to Post Images to Your Blog with Ethics! — the proper way to attribute images on your blog.
- Why Do You Blog? — why you should stop obsessing over popularity or how many comments you get.
- What Is Blogging Really? — there are lots of articles out there that attempt to define what a blog is, but this article is about blogging in the context of a social media world.
- The Importance of Linking — blogging tips why you should link to other blogs.
- Should Your Business be Blogging? — a definite post on why your business needs to have a blog.
- 10 Blog Tips for Writing a Better Post — a self explanatory title with blogging tips on writing a better blog post.
- 10 (more) Blog Tips for Good Writing — more blog tips on better writing.
- What is “NOFOLLOW” and Should Your Blog Get Rid of It? — discussing the ramifications of the controversial “nofollow” tag.
- Become a More Productive Blogger with a Ten-Minute Workout! — a simple method for finding inspiration to write.
- How to build a better blog : The Blog Bloke Way — differentiating your blog from the competition.
- STOP Obsessing Over Social Networks and Get Back to Real Blogging — the case for getting back to blogging.
- Reciprocal Blogging: Its About Stroking Each Other’s Back — you can’t be a recluse in the world of blogging. You won’t survive for very long.
- Overcome Writer’s Block and Increase Your Blog Traffic by Leaps and Bounds — some blogging tips on how to overcome writer’s block.
- Abusive Comments - What Can a Blogger Do About Them? — we’ve all had comment trolls and what you can do about it.
- A History of Blogging — an interesting history of blogs, and my own small contribution to blogging.
- What Is A Blog? — you guessed it .. an overview of what a blog is, why social networks are not blogs and the different blog platforms that are available out there.
After you graduate from a beginner blogger be sure to read more of my advanced blog tips and check out my favs, hot posts and topics in the right-hand sidebar. You might also want to check out my blog tips category, better blog posts and personal favorites.