10 Blog Tips How NOT to Blog
They mention “the beauty–and curse–of blogging is that there are no rules … no attorneys to remind you about liability”. I guess they haven’t read this yet. I can’t say that I agree with everything they say but I really like this part:
He (or she) who controls the media controls the world. Thanks to today’s technology, almost anyone can control a small piece of the media and own a bit of the power and responsibility that go with that.
And that’s why I keep on blogging. This is a summary of what they say:
1. Being inconsistent;
2. Allowing too much advertising;
3. Using your blog to further personal vendettas;
4. Ignoring your readers;
5. Posting about your personal life;
6. Stealing other people’s material (three cheers);
7. Spreading FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt);
8. Not monitoring comments;
9. Not looking before you link;
10. Worrying too much about following the rules.